Sunday 27 April 2014

Recent Customer Written Ottawa Honda Reviews...



Jacques, helped by James in Sales, 5 out of 5 rating..., Feb 14, 2014
Service was great and there was no pressure, which we greatly appreciated.

Tania, helped by Ali in Sales, 5 out of 5 rating...  Feb 19, 2014
The service here is great. Ali and Elise made us feel very welcome and comfortable. Ali respected us and was really patient with us, and Elise helped us so much also with getting approved. We were very happy with their services. I will come back here and recommend them to everyone I know.

Cassie, helped by James in Sales, 5 out of 5 rating... Feb 24, 2014
Excellent experience, thank you very much. I will return for my next new car!

Serge, helped by James in Sales, 5 out of 5 rating...  Feb 24, 2014
Great service, great attention to my needs, trouble free transfer of my vehicle. Thank you.

Thiarry, helped by James in Sales, 5 out of 5 rating...  Feb 25, 2014
Great service, very competent and accurate in his explanation, very convincing with no details left out. Great job!

Valerie, helped by James in Sales, 5 out of 5 rating...   Mar 31, 2014
James Savoie, wow! Okay, he sold me immediately. The best salesman ever. Trust, respect, and a feeling that you are in the best hands. Thank you!

Elaine, helped by Ali in Sales, 5 out of 5 rating...  April 3, 2014
My experience with Ali Talib has been exceptional. Not only was he consummately professional, he was also patient and supportive. This has been a daunting period in my personal life and Ali went above and beyond to ensure that I was comfortable with this process and my decision.

Judy, helped by James in Sales, 5 out of 5 rating... April 11, 2014
Easy, simple and clear. James made the process relaxing and anxiety free. Thank you James!

Kendra, helped by James in Sales, 5 out of 5 rating...  April 8, 2014
Excellent service! Thanks to James, Robin, and the entire team at Ottawa Honda that made this stress free.

No comments:

Post a Comment