Saturday 4 January 2014

Recent Customer Written Ottawa Honda Reviews...


G., helped by Kewal in Sales, 5 out of 5 rating..., Dec 10, 2013
Always helpful and patient. Good advice, takes his time to ensure that we are taken care of. We appreciate and value Kewal very much J

Diane, helped by Clarence in Sales, 5+ out of 5 rating...  Dec 12, 2013
I must say that Clarence gave us excellent service. He replied to my email inquiry quickly and kept me informed of the vehicle he thought that would interest me. The result is that I am now the proud owner of a 2011 Honda Odyssey!

Don, helped by James in Sales, 5 out of 5 rating... Dec 10, 2013
Excellent service and a quick delivery! We are happy to have another Honda.

James, helped by James in Sales, 5 out of 5 rating...  Dec 14, 2013
Outstanding service. Best salesman I’ve ever dealt with. Lori in finance was also outstanding. James answered all of my questions as did Lori. The transaction was enjoyable and informative. Merry Christmas!

Schumacher, helped by Jamie in Sales, 5 out of 5 rating...  Dec 18, 2013
My experience with Jamie was great. He was straightforward and courteous and didn’t play games. That is different from my experiences at other dealerships.

Robert, helped by Kewal in Sales, 5 out of 5 rating...   Dec 20, 2013
Kewal was fantastic. He went above and beyond what I would expect from a person.

J., helped by Jeff and Valerie in Sales, 5 out of 5 rating...  Dec 19, 2013
Nice friendly staff. Gave all purchase documents, answered all of my questions in a nice manner. Sales rep gave us a ride to Ottawa Honda to pick up our vehicle. Very pleased!

B., helped by James in Sales, 5 out of 5 rating... Dec 23, 2013
Excellent sales advice, came recommended by a family member. Hope to work with James in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment